Custom Web Sites and Web Applications
How we workIn the first step, we clarify the specific requirements together. Questions like
- Which target group (s) should be addressed?
- How extensive should the website be?
- Should it be a simple “homepage” (digital business card) that only offers basic information or is it an extensive website?
- Is there already a corporate design in which the website should fit seamlessly?
- Is multilingualism an issue?
- Are there plans for the future that should already be included in the planning of the website?
We rely on proven technologyWhen developing websites, we (almost) always use so-called content management systems (CMS for short). We rely on the three large, proven CMS systems: Joomla, WordPress and TYPO3.
Joomla!Joomla is particularly widespread in German-speaking countries and offers almost everything “out of the box”. Joomla is relatively easy to use and expand, and well configurable. The selection of customizable premium templates is very large. This makes Joomla a very good choice for medium-sized websites.
WordPressWordPress is clearly the leading content management system worldwide. WordPress Web Blogs System was originally developed and is not as extensive in its basic configuration as other CMS. Due to the variety of plugins, everything from shop systems to complex corporate sites can be created. The choice of customizable premium templates is very large and the system is quite easy to use.
TYPO3TYPO3 is especially popular in the German-speaking countries and is perfect for large, extensive websites. TYPO3 is an enterprise level CMS and very flexible. The disadvantage: The configuration and use is not so easy compared to Joomla or WordPress. We recommend TYPO3 especially for large websites.
What else we can do for you
Of course, we always keep search engine optimization in mind when creating your website. Of course, we would also be happy to advise you on the optimization of content with regard to search engine optimization and can also assist you in the operation of your website.